APK Manager – Modify APK file for Android
APK Manager V5 has released developed by XDA Member raziel23x. This tool will help you o decompile APK such as Framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk and much more that will help you in theming your Android.
- Extract, Zip apk’s.
- Optimize pngs (ignores .9.pngs)
- Zipalign apks
- Sign apks
- Push to specific location on phone
- Incorporates brut.all’s apktool
- Pull apk from phone into modding environment.
- Batch optimize apk (Zipalign, optipng, or both)
- Quick sign an apk (Batch mode supported)
- Batch Ogg optimization
- Compression level selector (monitor status above menu)
- Batch install apk from script (option 16)
- Logging on/off has been removed. Instead a log.txt is created which logs the activities of the script organized using time/date headers
- User can change the max java heap size (only use if certain large apks get stuck when decompiling/compiling apks) (Option 19)
- Improved syntax of questions/answers
- Error detection. Checks if error occurred anytime u perform a task, and reports it
Read log (Option 20)
- You can now set this script as your default application for apks. When u do, if u double click any apk it will install it for you.
- Supports batch installation, so if u drag multiple apks into the script (not while its running) it will install them all for u. U can of course drag a single apk as well
- Added framework dependent decompiling (For non-proprietary rom apks). (Option 10).
- Checks whether the dependee apk u selected is correct.
- Allows multiple projects to be modified, switch to and from.
- Allows modifying system apk’s using apktool but ensures maximum compatibility in terms of signature / manifest.xml
Video Tutorial: APK Manager
More Information visit APK Manager Official Site