Download Microsoft Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell Beta
Microsoft has released a pre-release version of Microsoft Script Explorer for Windows Powershell. Script Explorer is an extension of the Windows PowerShell content and guidance experience, and it combines the vast amount of knowledge held in the community with the resources that are available from Microsoft. With Script Explorer, you can:
- Discover information that is related to Windows PowerShell from across the community and Microsoft.
- Search seamlessly across repositories such as PoshCode.org and the Microsoft Script Center to locate samples that are relevant to you.
- Establish, grow, and search corporate repositories.
According to Microsoft
Script Explorer combines the rich information from the community and the guidance that is available from Microsoft, which helps you realize more of the benefits of Windows PowerShell. Script Explorer brings together resources such as the Windows PowerShell Survival Guide, how-to guidance, and videos. You can filter the results to the products that are relevant to you.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 8 Beta
- Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- Windows PowerShell 2.0/3.0 ISE
- .NET Frameworks 4.0
For more info visit Hey Scripting Guy Blog
Download: Microsoft Script Explorer